ZTE, the fourth largest smartphone manufacturer in North America, announced the award-winning ZTE Spro 2™ all-in-one smart projector is now available on the Rogers Wireless 4G LTE network. The ZTE Spro 2 is available at Rogers on a two-year installment plan with $0 up front or $650 with no term agreement.
“Following the successful launch of Axon with Fido, the first smartphone in Canada to feature Hi-Fi sound, we’re excited to launch the Spro 2 smart projector, another Canadian first with Rogers,” said Denson Xu, CEO of ZTE Canada. “The Spro 2 smart projector is the first Android-based touchscreen LED pico projector in the Canadian market, offering a powerful, portable, connected solution for people on the go. Paired with Rogers’ fast LTE network, accessing and projecting your presentation, games or favourite movies from anywhere has never been easier.”
First Pico Projector Made Smart with Android and a 5-inch Touchscreen
- Project a 720p HD image up to 120 inches with 200 lumen (600 ansi equivalent) brightness,1000:1 contrast ratio and 20,000+ hour LED life.
- Auto-focus and auto-keystone features make it faster and easier to get your content looking great
- Android is built in, so you can run all your favourite apps from the Google Play™ Store, while a Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB of RAM, dual-band Wi-Fi and LTE data connectivity ensures speedy performance
Ultra Portable, Built-in 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot
- Be the hero of the meeting or party with the built-in 4G LTE mobile hotspot and connect up to 10 devices on Rogers’ fast 4G LTE wireless network
- 6300mAh internal battery gives you up to 2.5 hours of projection time or up to 16 hours of hotspot connectivity without plugging in – all in a compact device measuring 135 x 132 x 30 mm and weighing just 550 grams
Ultimate Versatility and Easy Connectivity
- Enjoy wireless freedom and project content from the internet, your favourite apps, or files stored on the ZTE Spro 2’s 16GB of internal storage Connect your laptop, game console or other device via HDMI, or play content via USB 3.0, microSD (up to 64GB) or Bluetooth
Availability and Pricing
The ZTE Spro 2 is available now at Rogers on a two-year installment plan with $0 up front or $650 with a no term agreement.
About ZTE CANADA
ZTE Canada Inc. (www.ztedevices.ca), headquartered in Toronto, Canada, is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, a global provider of mobile devices, telecommunication systems and enterprise solutions. Operating since March 2005, ZTE Canada is dedicated to making cost-efficient, quality communication technology accessible to all. In North America, ZTE is the fourth-largest supplier of smartphones and handset vendors and is the second largest vendor in the prepaid market. ZTE is one of the top rated high tech enterprises in the world, developing and producing 2G, 3G and 4G handsets and mobile devices in over 150 countries. Founded in 1985, ZTE Corporation is listed on the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges and is China’s largest listed telecom equipment company.