ZTE, the fourth largest smartphone manufacturer in North America, today announced it is accepting pre-orders of the Axon 7 Mini, a smaller version of its award-winning flagship Axon 7 smartphone. The Axon 7 Mini will come in two colours, Ion Gold and Platinum Gray, exclusively from Virgin Mobile for the unbeatable price of $0 on a gold two-year term or $399 with no term.
“Disruption is not led by the company who can deliver the best specs at the lowest price, it’s about a tenacity to put the consumer first,” said Lixin Cheng, president of ZTE North America. “The Axon 7 Mini delivers on both fronts as we listened to consumers who wanted a smaller option to our original Axon 7 at a price that many can afford.”
From a dedicated audio chipset for Hi-Fi playback and recording, dual front-facing speakers, an AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, dual-SIM with a Micro-SD slot and more, the Axon 7 Mini packs many of the same premium features consumers love in the Axon 7 all at an even more affordable price.
Premium Features, Mini Price
- A 5.2 inch AMOLED display with soft key navigation allows you to beautifully render all your favourite content, yet is small enough to fit in your back pocket
- Dual front-facing speakers, dedicated sound and playback technology, and Dolby Atmos® provide an immersive HiFi audio experience that is ground-breaking and unlike any other
- A 16-megapixel rear camera and 8-megapixel front camera capture stunning high-quality images during the day and at night
- All-metal body and standout design deliver premium feel, but at a lower price than competitors
- Comes with one of the industry’s best warranty and protection plans in the Axon Passport Program, which features a 2-year warranty, unlimited out of warranty repairs, upgrade assistance, replacement assistance and more
For full list of phone specifications and features visit ztedevices.ca.
About ZTE CANADA
ZTE Canada Inc., headquartered in Toronto, Canada, is a subsidiary of ZTE Corporation, a global provider of mobile devices, telecommunication systems and enterprise solutions. Operating since March 2005, ZTE Canada is dedicated to making cost-efficient, quality communication technology accessible to all. In North America, ZTE is the fourth-largest supplier of smartphones and handset vendors and is the second largest vendor in the pre-paid market. ZTE is one of the top rated high tech enterprises in the world, developing and producing 2G, 3G and 4G handsets and mobile devices in over 150 countries. Founded in 1985, ZTE Corporation is listed on the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges and is China’s largest listed telecom equipment company.